Friday 12 November 2010

What Day Is It Again?

 I have a list in my head of all these wonderful things I want to write about, to explore and get out, but tonight, I just can't.



It's 8:40 and I've been awake anout 17 hours now. I'm pretty tired.



But, I feel good. I took Juliet to a Mini Movers class this morning, which she did really well in and which she seemed to enjoy. I took her and Simon on my own, which made me feel really good-- capable, even! Simon slept in the sling for most of it, but I have to say crouching down, kneeling, bending, jumping and skipping with an 11 lb baby strapped to you is hard, especially when seriously unfit following rough pregnancy. Still, I managed and the exercise might be good! Think we'll go back next week.

And I felt good also because my Juliet is so cute. I know all kids are cute, but she looked so sweet with her little ponytail bobbing and, even though I know I look like a hot pile of rubbish at the moment, I take great pride in having a well-dressed brood. I'm always really happy in what I dress her in to go out, and compliments just make me that little bit more proud (not as proud as compliments on her behaviour, but still, I like having a cute, well-dressed kid!) 




Also managed to do some washing, bathe the baby and list about 20-odd things on ebay (out of about 100 that need to go on!). Not bad for half-zombie state, really. I feel like I have a million and one things to catch up on. The filing. Ordering prints of photos. Christmas lists/budgeting. Washing and organising the toys. But those things can wait. My babies need me. I need to slow down and love them.

By the way, it's Friday, apparently.

No comments:

Post a Comment